Our family-run real estate company doesn't “sell” rentals. We market rental homes to the public to hunt for a solid lessee.
Most lessees spot homes through a combination of:
- studying the condition of rental properties when they visit them
- shopping info and pictures on the web
In addition to lessees finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also finds lessees through:
- diplomatic networks
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- Military Housing Office
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- Thorough Preparation – The most interesting properties, priced well, will not rent swiftly if they are not in most compatible appearance. Units must show well to lease swiftly . Your competant Nesbitt Realty real estate pro makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Our Website – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rentals to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the our national capital. Our rental properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty & Management makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt already benefits investors in Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental place in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
Nesbitt Realty has a lot of vital memberships and affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
$1,600 – 2 BR – 1 BA – 0 HB – Alexandria VA
We’re here when you need us.