The first step for us to find a solid lessee is to broadcast its availability to the most people possible.
Most renters hunt for rentals through a combination of:
- looking into data and pictures online
- scrutinizing the look and feel of residences when they inspect them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also acquires renters through:
- diplomatic networks
- State Department bulletin boards
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Rent-Ready – The best properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in best look and feel. Units must show well to rent quickly . Your remarkable Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your investment unit is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Internet Exposure – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver information on rental units to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the the national capital. Our rental properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Referrals – Nesbitt Realty & Management regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other Realtors in 22303 in Alexandria.
Nesbitt focuses on residential property in Virginia near D.C.. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt Realty has these vital memberships:
Learn more about about investment unit management services in 22303
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
$1,695 ~ 3 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 1 HB ~ Alexandria VA
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.