Thinking about a 4-bedroom detached home purchase in Alexandria, Virginia? Nesbitt Realty understands the Fairfax County real estate market.
Tempting Detached Home Listed at Fort Lyon Heights
SHADY, QUITE CAPE COD WITH LARGE YARD LOCATED WALKING DISTANCE TO HUNTINGTON METROConveniently located next to historical Old Town Alexandria, Hoffman Town Center, Shopping & Retail, and quick access to Rt. 95 and Rt. 495Three bedrooms two full … [Read more]
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1092
Added: 04/28/20, Last Updated: 06/19/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1125390
Subdivision: Fort Lyon Heights
- The most common cooling system at Fort Lyon Heights is central a/c.
- None of the detached houses at Fort Lyon Heights have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Fort Lyon Heights is forced air.
- Residents of Fort Lyon Heights enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Single-family detached homes at Fort Lyon Heights are 69 years old and were built in 1951.
- The average living area at Fort Lyon Heights is 1,092 sqft.
How Many Similarly-Priced Single-Family Homes For Sale In Alexandria Have A Garage?
|No garage parking||6 Active|
|Property has a garage||4 Active|
2713 James Dr, Alexandria SOLD!
6 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,302 sqft
You may also want to consider
5805 Queens Gate Ct, Alexandria SOLD!
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,974 sqft