Will Nesbitt works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
2451 Midtown Ave #511 is a compelling $335,000 unit in Fairfax County, but it's not for every buyer.
There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
A few of your options include:
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Midtown Alexandria Station is 1,004.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you care about amenities? Units at Midtown Alexandria Station offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do public schools matter to you? 2451 Midtown Ave #511 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Midtown Alexandria Station
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||26 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||6 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||3 Active|
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.