The expectation of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 2605 Huntington Ave #66 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condo in 22303 or Huntington Club. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. What are your needs? What are your wants? To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Huntington Club offer additional benefits from this community..
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- The highest priced condo at Huntington Club is listed for $170,000. Do you know if 2605 Huntington Ave #66 is a good value?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Huntington Club is natural gas.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Huntington Club.
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Fairfax County.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||15 Active|
Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300. Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.