renting condos is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most tenants hunt for rental homes through a combination of:
- examining the presentation of rental condos when they tour them
- the ability to work with a friendly property manager during their stay
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also discovers tenants through:
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- relocation companies
- Military Housing Office
- State Department bulletin boards
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Word-of-mouth – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our lessees, and from other licensed real estate advisers in 22303 in Fairfax County.
- REALTOR® Network– Our tiny operation has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental places lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Broadcast Marketing – Nesbitt makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty specializes in condos in Northern Virginia. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary licenses to manage rental home in Fairfax County and anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia. .
We have these crucial affiliations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau