Are you a home seller with a home in 22303 in Fairfax County that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Jefferson Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5951 Williamsburg Rd.
- the least expensive property on the market is 6030 N Kings Hwy.
- 5951 Williamsburg Rd is currently listed for $649,900.
A home that's seen very little activity when advertised for sale for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
Here are a few reasons duplexes similar to 5951 Williamsburg Rd in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to sell your duplex in Jefferson Manor, it's prudent to contemplate what residences have sold at Jefferson Manor in 22303. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom place of residence's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your residence. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.