- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is heat pump(s).
- Do public schools matter to you? 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #908 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Montebello Condo? Here's what has Recently sold at Montebello Condo.
- How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Do you know Alan Clerinx? Alan is a full-time, sensible agent and works hard every day in and around Fairfax County. I'd like to say that this condominium in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $550,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Let's hesitate to figure your essentials so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a 3-bedroom 2-baths condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. Can you afford $550,000? Or is your budget closer to $500,000? If you can afford $600,000, should you pay $600,000?