One-of-a-kind Home $619,900 :-: Alexandria VA 22303If you're considering a home like 2422 Fairhaven Ave, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22303 in Fairfax County area.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,479 sqft. But, 2422 Fairhaven Ave has 1,300 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $413 . But, 2422 Fairhaven Ave is $477 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2422 Fairhaven Ave is 26 years old.
Beautiful updated home in the Fair Haven neighborhood of Alexandria, VA. This charming residence features walls of windows bringing in tons of natural light and a gorgeous modernized entertaining floor plan. Right when you walk in you feel the ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 2422 Fairhaven Ave?All the residences in this table are about the same living area as 2422 Fairhaven Ave. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2422 Fairhaven Ave in Alexandria? Actually, by comparing similarly-sized residences, a home shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $619,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2422 Fairhaven Ave? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized properties now listed for sale in Alexandria. All of these properties cost about as much as 2422 Fairhaven Ave.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||6 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||16 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||10 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||5 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Julie's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 2422 Fairhaven Ave in AlexandriaThis real estate is on the market at 2422 Fairhaven Ave for just $619,900. Detached Home Buyers in 22303 have a tremendous (almost overwhelming) amount of information at their fingertips. This includes data on comparable sales, school district reports, walkability, and more. Above all, don't underestimate the kind of advice you'd get from an agent---the real estate professional that works directly with you. Furthermore, Julie Nesbitt has up-to-the-minute real-world knowledge of market trends. Thus, she can also identify unseen circumstances that affect a property's price. For example, anything from a cracked foundation or a dead boiler to whether there's been a recent school redistricting or a zoning change in the area can greatly affect the value of a home. In this community, residences are typically 79 years old. Julie Nesbitt is at the top of the game in Fairfax County real estate because she has a depth of knowledge about the local section and real estate market.
Others Priced Like 2422 Fairhaven AveJulie Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to view 2422 Fairhaven Ave or any of the places below. In addition, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $650,000: 8508 Washington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mt Zephyr | Comparables |
- $625,000: 11016 Del Mar Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030 | None Available | Comparables |
- $550,000: 8459 Yellow Leaf Ct, Springfield, VA 22153 | Newington Forest | Comparables |
- $625,000: 15110 General Stevens, Chantilly, VA 20151 | Pleasant Valley | Comparables |
- $629,900: 8110 W Point Dr, Springfield, VA 22153 | Saratoga | Comparables |
- $620,000: 13121 Pavilion Ln, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Greenbriar | Comparables |
- $649,000: 1455 Seven Fountains Rd, Fort Valley, VA 22652 | None | Comparables |
- $640,000: 12757 Kinship, Herndon, VA 20171 | Fox Mill Estates | Comparables |
- $575,000: 1114 Clarke St, Herndon, VA 20170 | Hunters Creek | Comparables |