How Much Do 2-BR 2 BA Properties Cost At Jefferson Manor in 22303 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re considering buying a new duplex such as 2840 Fairhaven Ave.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,503 sqft. Nevertheless, 2840 Fairhaven Ave has 1,020 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . On the other hand, 2840 Fairhaven Ave is $564 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2840 Fairhaven Ave is 74 years old.
An elegant facade and quaint covered porch provide the ideal welcome to this charming abode, inviting you to step inside, relax and make yourself at home. Natural light floods the updated layout with open-concept and generous living spaces that ... [Read more]
Subdivisions In Fairfax County With Homes About This SizeAll the areas in this table have properties advertised for sale which are circa the same living area as 2840 Fairhaven Ave. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing a number of sections, a buyer can comprehend what is in fact available in Fairfax County. Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22303 For Around $575,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2840 Fairhaven Ave? The table below shows the sizes of other modest places now listed for sale in 22303. All of these residences cost around as much as 2840 Fairhaven Ave.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Andrew's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 2840 Fairhaven Ave in AlexandriaAndrew Patton appreciates the opportunity to assist you with your duplex acquisition in Alexandria. For just $575,000, you can call this home in this area yours. In Jefferson Manor, properties are typically 74 years old. It's important to have a concerned, but objective, third party like Andrew Patton help you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
More Listings Comparable To 2840 Fairhaven AveAndrew Patton can aid you, if you would like to visit 2840 Fairhaven Ave or any of the places below. Further, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $599,997: 3112 S Fox St, Arlington, VA 22202 | Aurora | Comparables |
- $575,000: 2146 S Pollard St, Arlington, VA 22204 | Nauck | Comparables |
- $595,000: 5921 Edgehill Dr, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Jefferson Manor | Comparables |
- $625,000: 2187 Hemlock Bay Rd, Dumfries, VA 22026 | Potomac Shores | Comparables |