About This Highlighted 2 BR Condominium in Montebello Condo$390,000 || 2 Bedroom Condo At Montebello Condo || 22303 Many people picture a high-rise building filled with apartments when they think of a condominium. But, not all condos are high-rises. In fact, not all condos are buildings, much less hi-rises! For example, a bare land condo is a condominium in which the owner owns land only. Even horses are getting into the act! Some stables have gone condo. In a stable condo, the owner purchases a single stall for his horse in a stable, but shares the stable and grounds with other horses and owners. At a marina, it is possible to condo a single slip from a dock. In both cases, the owners pay a fee to the association for maintenance, but in both cases, the owner is solely responsible for his interest in the condo. A more common type of condominium is the garden-style condo. Garden-style condos are one to five floors of condominiums and usually don't have an elevator. From the exterior, townhouse condos look exactly like regular condominiums. It is even possible to have a single family residence titled as a condo. This can happen in a vacation community where the association maintains the exterior and grounds of the house, while the owners have possession of the interior of the house. This article was reprinted by permission from CondoBenefits.com. If you are a condo expert or if you would like a link from CondoBenefits.com just drop me a line. I'm building a directory of condo experts from around the country at that site and would love your input!
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,120 sqft
Added: 11/04/21, Last Updated: 11/04/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2028046
Subdivision: Montebello Condo<!--
List Price: 390000.00-->
Montebello Condo Overview
- The most common cooling system at Montebello Condo is central a/c.
- The most common heating system at Montebello Condo is heat pump(s).
- Montebello Condo has a good location close to the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- The average living area at Montebello Condo is 1,188 sqft.
- Condos at Montebello Condo are 39 years old and were built in 1982.
- Residents of Montebello Condo enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Almost one quarter of the condos currently on the market at Montebello Condo have garage parking.