- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options near Huntington Crossing.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Huntington Crossing is 2,130.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Huntington Crossing is electric.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
No posts found. is a full-time Realtor specializing condos in Fairfax County. I'd like to say that this condo in 22303 in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $783,190 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically figure out if purchasing a $783,190 3-bedroom condominium in 22303 in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.