Alexandria Virginia On The Market ‧ $325,000If you're considering a home like 2451 Midtown Ave #1308, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22303 in Alexandria area.
The 22303 Area Things
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 106 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,291 sqft. But even so, 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 has 805 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $387 . Above all, 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 is $404 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2239 Farrington #202 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2239 Farrington #202 is listed for $209,000. But even so, 2410 Stella Place is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2410 Stella Place is asking $789,590.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 36 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 is 15 years old.
Awesome! Spacious 805 Sf Panoramic view condo! Conveyed with 2 assigned garage space*Kitchen w/ breakfast Bar, Beautiful rosewood cabinet w/under lighting. SS Appliances, Granite counters *2 spacious closets in MBR. Dual-entry BA w/ Whirlpool ... [Read more]$325,000 ‧ 1 BR ‧ 1 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ Alexandria More about 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 ‧ Midtown Alexandria Station ‧ Alexandria ‧ 22303 ‧
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Julie's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt is a local sage in Fairfax County real estate especially like 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 in the 22303 area. Hence, if you want words of advice from a reliable guru, email Julie Nesbitt. Compare this condo at 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 to others in 22303 to understand what $350,000 can buy in Alexandria. Most of the condos in Midtown Alexandria Station were built in 2007. Most of the properties in Fairfax County were built in 1988. Share your needs and search area with Julie Nesbitt. Then Julie Nesbitt will find enclaves in 22303 in Alexandria that you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought. Nesbitt Realty understands the Fairfax County real estate market.
Also ListedJulie Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to view 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 or any of the condos below. Moreover, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $385,000: 200 N Maple Ave #212, Falls Church, VA 22046 | None Available | Comparables |
- $379,990: 1200 Braddock Pl #204, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Braddock Place | Comparables |
- $365,000: 851 N Glebe Rd #813, Arlington, VA 22203 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $315,000: 9739 Kings Crown Ct #202, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Hawthorne | Comparables |
- $329,000: 2230 George C Marshall Dr #426, Falls Church, VA 22043 | None Available | Comparables |
- $354,900: 1211 S Eads St #607, Arlington, VA 22202 | Bella Vista Condominium | Comparables |
- $319,000: 309 Yoakum Pkwy #212, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables |
- $310,000: 9459 Fairfax Blvd #103, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Foxcroft Colony Condos | Comparables |
- $300,000: 3175 Summit Square Dr #5-B7, Oakton, VA 22124 | None Available | Comparables |
- $375,000: 2625 S Walter Reed Dr #A, Arlington, VA 22206 | Shirlington | Comparables |
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.Julie Nesbitt can provide more information about 2451 Midtown Ave #1308 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more.
- More about buying with Julie Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt