What Are End Unit Townhouses Like At Governors Hill In Alexandria?Do you know all there is to know about 3365 Wilton Crest Ct?
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 40 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,837 sqft. Above all, 3365 Wilton Crest Ct has 1,802 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $530 . Above all, 3365 Wilton Crest Ct is $430 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 6300 Stevenson Ave #520 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 6300 Stevenson Ave #520 is listed for $197,500. Still, 210 Duke St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 210 Duke St is asking $4,985,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 3365 Wilton Crest Ct is 21 years old.
Welcome home to this beautiful oversized townhome in the highly sought after Governors Hill community. Step inside this gem to wonderful natural lighting and hardwood floors throughout the main level. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, ... [Read more]$775,000 :-: 3 BR :-: 2 BA :-: 2 HB :-: Alexandria VA
About The Same Size As 3365 Wilton Crest Ct?All the end unit townhouses in this table are around the same living area as 3365 Wilton Crest Ct. Why compare properties of a similar size to 3365 Wilton Crest Ct in Northern Virginia? Indeed, by comparing similarly sized places, a property seeker can fully comprehend the asking price and the real estate market in the NOVA region.
|Falls Church||8 Active|
|New Market||1 Active|
|Toms Brook||1 Active|
|Mount Jackson||1 Active|
|Lake Frederick||1 Active|
Neighborhoods In 22310 With Options Around $775,000All the communities in this table have places listed for sale which are around the same living area as 3365 Wilton Crest Ct. Why identify areas like this? Because, by comparing a few areas, a property seeker can get what is truly available in 22310.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22310 For Around $775,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3365 Wilton Crest Ct? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now listed for sale in 22310. All of these homes cost approximately as much as 3365 Wilton Crest Ct. Read more about
3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
Home size: 1,802 sqft
Added: 05/25/23, Last Updated: 05/26/2023
Property Type: End Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2128416
Subdivision: Governors Hill
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Nesbitt's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 3365 Wilton Crest Ct in AlexandriaClients like Nesbitt Realty because Nesbitt is enthusiastic. Nesbitt takes the time to sit down with our clients to determine what would be a good fit for each home shopper. Most of the homes in Governors Hill were built in 2002. 3365 Wilton Crest Ct will set you back $775,000 if you want to purchase in this area. Actually, the recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Fairfax County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceNesbitt Realty can guide you, if you would like to visit 3365 Wilton Crest Ct or any of the homes below. Further, if needed, Nesbitt can provide details and more information.
See more in Recent Listings
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny real estate company serving Alexandria.We're a family-run operation with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a purchaser's rebate that saves you money when you purchase real estate in 22310. If you need more details, Nesbitt Realty can show you exactly what $800,000 can purchase you in 22310 in Fairfax County today.
- More about buying with Nesbitt Realty as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty