Basic Facts About This Place:
Continue reading "Open House Mid 20th-Century Interior Unit Townhouse In 22303"
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,496 sqft
Added: 05/17/23, Last Updated: 05/17/2023
Property Type: Interior Unit Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2127730
Subdivision: Berkshire East
As a landlord, you could do management services yourself, or you could hire a property manager like Nesbitt Realty to take care of your rental in Northern Virginia.
Continue reading "What Does Our Tiny Brokerage Do To Handle A Rental In Northern Virginia?"
Alexandria Area Real Estate Basics
If you’re interested in learning more about places like 5946 Berkshire Ct in 22303 in Fairfax County, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22303 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,366 sqft. In contrast, 5946 Berkshire Ct has 1,584 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $366
. But even so, 5946 Berkshire Ct is $366 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1118 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2451 Midtown Ave #1118 is listed for $235,000. Still, 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2881 Lowen Valley Rd is asking $874,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 40 years. 5946 Berkshire Ct is 45 years old.
As a matter of fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/10/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22303 area or for information about places not unlike 5946 Berkshire Ct.
Continue reading "5946 Berkshire Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Dreaming about Residences At Berkshire East? Deliberate This Residence.
Is there reason to worry, when putting out $575,000 for a home like 5944 Berkshire Ct in 22303 in Fairfax County?
Moreover, you may want to know more about the schools. Above all, Julie Nesbitt can provide information to help you learn more about , and . Not to mention, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate specialist like Julie can advise you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying an end unit townhouse in 22303 in Alexandria.
Continue reading "5944 Berkshire Ct, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"