Real Estate Pieces of Info In The Alexandria AreaBuying a home not unlike 5872 Blaine Dr is often the most complex financial decision an individual will make. Furthermore, as a local pro with extensive real estate know-how about Alexandria, Virginia, Stuart Nesbitt knows the instructive support and emotional reliability that property hunters need when trying to find and acquiring a home like 5872 Blaine Dr in Fairfax County. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "5872 Blaine Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
2 Bedroom in 22303 For $519,0002308 Riverview Ter is an amazing duplex in Alexandria, Conversely it's not for every buyer. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Can you afford $500,000?Or is your budget closer to $499,000? If you can afford $519,000, should you pay $519,000? How important is it that you stay in 22303? Have you considered neighboring areas? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property? Do public schools matter to you? 2308 Riverview Ter is served by Cameron Elementary School and . Continue reading "2308 Riverview Ter, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Would You Pay $528,000 For An Entry-Level 2-Bedroom Residence In 22303?As of 09/24/2022, 5868 Blaine Dr Alexandria VA 22303 has been on the market for 2 days. It's currently advertised at $528,000. This interesting duplex for sale at 5868 Blaine Dr now might be the answer to a lot of questions for you. Not to mention, you might be surprised by what this residence has in store for property hunters. Continue reading "5868 Blaine Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 896 sqft
Added: 09/08/22, Last Updated: 09/09/2022
Property Type: Duplex for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2091508
List Price: 2295.00-->
$849,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re looking at purchasing a new detached home such as 2809 James Dr.
The Alexandria Area Elements
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 85 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,728 sqft. On the other hand, 2809 James Dr has 990 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $473 . But, 2809 James Dr is $858 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 2809 James Dr is 66 years old.