$670,000 :: 4 Bedroom in 22310 at Marl Pat
Phone us to learn more about 5905 Dewey Dr in 22310 in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22310 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,700 sqft. Conversely, 5905 Dewey Dr has 1,220 sqft of living area.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $469
. However, 5905 Dewey Dr is $549 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
- 6017-A Curtier Dr #6017a is the least expensive home in the 22310 area. 6017-A Curtier Dr #6017a is listed for $273,500. But even so, 5959 Kathmoor Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22310 area. 5959 Kathmoor Dr is asking $1,700,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 38 years. 5905 Dewey Dr is 63 years old.
In fact, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/05/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22310 area or for information about places such as 5905 Dewey Dr.
Continue reading "5905 Dewey Dr, Alexandria VA 22310 For Sale"
As a matter of fact, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. If you are thinking about purchasing a striking large 3 bedroom property for roughly $650,000, your selections might be limited right now. 5825 Telegraph Rd
might be the best choice for you, but we have a few more recommendations below.
Continue reading "Dreaming About A Large 3 Bedroom Home For Roughly $650,000"
If you are shopping for a special premium property in 22310, 5905 Dewey Dr
should probably be on your list. But it's not the only premium property in 22310 you'll want to investigate in Alexandria, Virginia.
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Therefore, Will Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria." Investigate what's new at Marl Pat
Continue reading "Are You Searching For A Premium Property In 22310?"
If you're shopping for homes, every search is going to be framed by your next home price range. How much do you want to pay? If you've set your budget around $750,000 and you're looking in Alexandria you may want to call Nesbitt Realty to tour 5823 Dewey Dr. Every day, Will Nesbitt works real estate available in Alexandria.
Continue reading "How Much Does A Interesting Detached Home Cost In Northern Virginia?"