How Much Do Homes Cost At South Kings Station in 22306?Here’s some points about real estate in 22306 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 6507 Brick Hearth Ct to help measure market value.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 61 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,326 sqft. Nevertheless, 6507 Brick Hearth Ct has 1,206 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $403 . Nevertheless, 6507 Brick Hearth Ct is $369 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6507 Brick Hearth Ct is 35 years old.
$450,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria Virginia 22306Purchasing a townhouse not unlike 6350 Chimney Wood Ct is possibly the most important transaction most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a talented real estate pro, Nesbitt Realty is a buyer client's advocate who understands the data and the emotional support most buyer clients want while spotting and buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths Colonial-style property in 22306 in Fairfax County. What is more, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria. Continue reading "6350 Chimney Wood Ct, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern Virginia?Every buying decision starts with a price and a budget. 6357 Chimney Wood Ct Alexandria VA 22306 is in South Kings Station and the 22306 Zip code and is currently listed for $435,000. This home has 960 sqft of above grade living area. At a price of $435,000, 6357 Chimney Wood Ct, Alexandria VA is an intriguing end unit townhouse compared to other place of residences for sale now. Continue reading "6357 Chimney Wood Ct, Alexandria VA 22306 For Sale"
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 960 sqft
Added: 04/06/21, Last Updated: 04/19/2021
Property Type: Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1188498
Subdivision: South Kings Station<!--
List Price: 2295.00-->