$899,000 Listed At 2873 Lowen Valley Rd In Fairfax County
Here’s some facts about real estate in 22303 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 2873 Lowen Valley Rd to help measure market value.
Real Estate Elements About The 22303 Area
2059 Huntington Ave #304
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 36 years. 2873 Lowen Valley Rd is 3 years old.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $392
. But, 2873 Lowen Valley Rd is $392 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 86 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,412 sqft. Still, 2873 Lowen Valley Rd has 2,294 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
is the least expensive
home in the 22303 area. 2059 Huntington Ave #304
is listed for $209,000. But even so, 2873 Lowen Valley Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the 22303 area. 2873 Lowen Valley Rd
is asking $899,000.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/13/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the 22303 area or for information about end unit townhouses like 2873 Lowen Valley Rd.
Continue reading "2873 Lowen Valley Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Are You Pursuing No Less Than 2,897 Sqft Of Residence In 22303?
Square footage of living is important for some people. However, for others the actual size of the living area is not that important. Stuart tells us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to think about this townhouse at 2824 Red Star Ln is on the market for $939,900.
Continue reading "Updated: The Average Price Per Square Foot In Fairfax County"