Would You Be Willing To Spend $150,000 For A Budget Home In 22303 in Fairfax County?There are seek details that weigh in a shopper's mind, but perhaps none more important than price. This real estate in Fairfax County is listed for sale for $160,000. If you've set your budget approximately $150,000 and you're looking in 22303 you may want to call Stuart Nesbitt to tour 2624 Wagon Dr #311. Continue reading "2624 Wagon Dr #311, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
$285,650 In Alexandria Virginia 22303Do you worry about buying real estate like 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #811 in Alexandria? As a matter of fact, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Above all, if you use Stuart Nesbitt to buy your property at Montebello Condo, you may qualify for a rebate of around $946. Actually, there are always pitfalls in 22303 real estate. Above all, a trusted professional like Stuart can advise you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a residence in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #811, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
1 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,045 sqft
Added: 10/11/22, Last Updated: 11/02/2022
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2095332
List Price: 2300.00-->
Interesting Place :: Alexandria VA 22303Stuart Nesbitt really loves real estate in Fairfax County. Take a look at this condo at 2605 Huntington Ave #66 to see why. Stuart Nesbitt suggests that you check out the prices and pictures of this condo at 2605 Huntington Ave #66. Moreover, even if you are not surprised by what this condo has in store for purchasers, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2605 Huntington Ave #66, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
$350,000 :: Alexandria Virginia 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a new property such as 2451 Midtown Ave #1619.
The Alexandria Area Details
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,729 sqft. Above all, 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 has 790 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $467 . Nevertheless, 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 is 15 years old.