Intriguing Place $529,617 ⁙ Alexandria VA 22310Buying a home comparable to 5713 Heritage Hill Ct is possibly the biggest financial choice a person will ever make. In addition, as an established real estate pro, Monika Ortiz will be a hard-working defender who understands the information and emotional support that property hunters need when trying to find and acquiring a $529,617 Traditional-style property in 22310 in Alexandria. Further, there are always dangers in 22310 in Fairfax County real estate. On the other hand, a fine guru like Monika can aid you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a home in 22310. Continue reading "5713 Heritage Hill Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
We believe simple facts like these can be a major key to understanding real estate in 22310 in Fairfax County. Home Buyers in 22310 in Alexandria spending close to $579,617 have to look at Heritage Hill of Alexandria. We like to see how one townhouse contrasts to what else is available in 22310 or Heritage Hill of Alexandria. Continue reading "Wait! Don't Buy At Heritage Hill Of Alexandria Until You Know These Facts"
How Much Do 2-BR 2 BA Properties Cost At Jefferson Manor in 22303 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re considering buying a new duplex such as 2840 Fairhaven Ave.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,503 sqft. Nevertheless, 2840 Fairhaven Ave has 1,020 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . On the other hand, 2840 Fairhaven Ave is $564 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2840 Fairhaven Ave is 74 years old.
How Much Is A $575,000 2-bedroom traditional-style Home In Alexandria?Buying real estate in the Alexandria area comparable to 2840 Fairhaven Ave for most people is the single biggest budgetary expense most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. In fact, as a friendly real estate pro, Nesbitt Realty will be a strong guide who realizes the data and the emotional support most purchasers want if hunting for and purchasing a place in Fairfax County. In fact, there are always problems in 22303 in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a knowledgeable sage like Nesbitt can help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22303. Continue reading "2840 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
What Can I Buy In 22303 in Fairfax County For $600,000?What Alan Clerinx really likes about working in the 22303 zip code, is that it's a great place to actualize the expectations of purchasers shopping for properties like 2422 Fairhaven Ave in Alexandria. This intriguing detached home for sale at 2422 Fairhaven Ave is something to ponder for someone. As a matter of fact, you will be shocked by what this place can provide. Continue reading "2422 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
I have lined up a number of choice options for property hunters thinking of a townhouse beside Huntington Metro Stop at Berkshire East. This residence is a 3 bedroom with 1,496 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Looking At For Your Best Buy On A 1,496 Sqft Residence Beside Huntington Metro In 22303"
One-Of-A-Kind $515,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22303If you’re checking out residences to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a place of residence like 2115 Arlington Ter.
Real Estate Basics About The 22303 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2115 Arlington Ter is 74 years old.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $653 . But, 2115 Arlington Ter is $631 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,331 sqft. Conversely, 2115 Arlington Ter has 816 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
Here's a selection of homes prepared by Nesbitt Realty specifically for home property hunters trying to find $549,000 2-bedroom condos in Fairfax County. The residence is listed as a 2 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths. Continue reading "Are You Seeking 2 Bedroom Residences In Fairfax County But Want To Spend Less Than $599,000?"
Mid 20th-Century Residence ⁝ Alexandria VA 223032263 Arlington Ter is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are various reasons for shoppers who are looking at this area to think about.
Fairfax County Points
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 59 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,309 sqft. Still, 2263 Arlington Ter has 816 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $552 . On the other hand, 2263 Arlington Ter is $674 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2263 Arlington Ter is 74 years old.