$350,000 :: Alexandria Virginia 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a new property such as 2451 Midtown Ave #1619.
The Alexandria Area Details
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,729 sqft. Above all, 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 has 790 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $467 . Nevertheless, 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1619 is 15 years old.
If you're pondering real estate in Alexandria and your budget is around $370,000, here are some intriguing options to choose from. You might find your most compatible other at 5723 N Kings Hwy E #344 Alexandria VA. Continue reading "What Options Are There For Home Buyers Trying To Find A Mid 20th-Century Place In 22303 In Fairfax County?"
$378,000 - 2 Bedroom in 22303 in Fairfax County at Montebello CondoAndrew Patton likes 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #915. This home at Montebello Condo in 22303 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton is not recommending you purchase this property in particular. That's because, until Andrew Patton know your goals there is no way for Andrew Patton to know if this is the best condo for you. You have a lot of choices in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
A few of your options include:Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 2813 James Dr or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 2059 Huntington Ave #1408. Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do you want the most expensive home in the enclave, like 2813 James Dr or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 2059 Huntington Ave #1408. Continue reading "5902 Mount Eagle Dr #915, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Of course, you can find a 1 bedroom condo for approximately $350,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of affordable residences in 22303. Maybe one of them is the ideal condo for you. If it's not 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #211, then it might be one of the properties listed below. What is more, building equity in your property in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. Continue reading "Shopping A 1 Bedroom Condo For Approximately $350,000 In Fairfax County"
If you're contemplating condos for approximately $320,000, you'll want to email me Nesbitt Realty, an agent specializing in late 20th-century homes close to Huntington Metro. Take a look at 6423 Richmond Hwy #204 Alexandria VA at Huntington Run. This condo is a 2 bedroom with 1,094 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Seeking Your Best Home Purchase On A Late 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Residence Around Huntington Station"
21st-Century Affordable 1-Bedroom Condo ~ Alexandria VA 22303
How Much Does 791 Sqft Of Residence In 22303 Cost?Stuart Nesbitt tells us that --- depending upon your price range --- you may want to reflect on 2451 Midtown Ave #108, Alexandria VA which is available for $375,000. Conversely, compare this to the average square feet (2,397) of properties in Fairfax County to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #108, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia For Sale ~ $329,000If you are shopping for penthouses like this property at 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1202, Nesbitt Realty can help. Take a look at what's new at Montebello in 22303. Actually, you will in all likelihood be amazed by what this home has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading "5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1202, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
What Kind Of Home Can I Invest in In Alexandria For $350,000?If you're considering a condo like 2451 Midtown Ave #1223, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area.
Real Estate Secrets About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2451 Midtown Ave #1223 is 15 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $416 . But, 2451 Midtown Ave #1223 is $410 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 67 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,367 sqft. But, 2451 Midtown Ave #1223 has 805 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?