How Much Do 2-BR 2 BA Properties Cost At Jefferson Manor in 22303 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re considering buying a new duplex such as 2840 Fairhaven Ave.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,503 sqft. Nevertheless, 2840 Fairhaven Ave has 1,020 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . On the other hand, 2840 Fairhaven Ave is $564 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2840 Fairhaven Ave is 74 years old.
How Much Is A $575,000 2-bedroom traditional-style Home In Alexandria?Buying real estate in the Alexandria area comparable to 2840 Fairhaven Ave for most people is the single biggest budgetary expense most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. In fact, as a friendly real estate pro, Nesbitt Realty will be a strong guide who realizes the data and the emotional support most purchasers want if hunting for and purchasing a place in Fairfax County. In fact, there are always problems in 22303 in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a knowledgeable sage like Nesbitt can help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22303. Continue reading "2840 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
What Can I Buy In 22303 in Fairfax County For $600,000?What Alan Clerinx really likes about working in the 22303 zip code, is that it's a great place to actualize the expectations of purchasers shopping for properties like 2422 Fairhaven Ave in Alexandria. This intriguing detached home for sale at 2422 Fairhaven Ave is something to ponder for someone. As a matter of fact, you will be shocked by what this place can provide. Continue reading "2422 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
$670,000 :: 4 Bedroom in 22310 at Marl PatPhone us to learn more about 5905 Dewey Dr in 22310 in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22310 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22310 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22310 area is 1,700 sqft. Conversely, 5905 Dewey Dr has 1,220 sqft of living area.
- The 22310 Area has an average price per square foot of $469 . However, 5905 Dewey Dr is $549 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22310 area?
- 6017-A Curtier Dr #6017a is the least expensive home in the 22310 area. 6017-A Curtier Dr #6017a is listed for $273,500. But even so, 5959 Kathmoor Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22310 area. 5959 Kathmoor Dr is asking $1,700,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22310 area is 38 years. 5905 Dewey Dr is 63 years old.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 816 sqft
Added: 09/24/21, Last Updated: 09/30/2021
Property Type: Duplex for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2020814
Subdivision: Jefferson Manor<!--
List Price: 2700.00-->
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,160 sqft
Added: 07/08/21, Last Updated: 09/27/2021
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX2006266
List Price: 2250.00-->