Shopping for a 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria? I am the pro on condos in Fairfax County. Continue reading "How Much Do Mid 20th-Century 1-Bedroom 1-Bedroom Condos Cost At Farrington Place In 22303?"
$199,500 Listed For Sale At 2059 Huntington Ave #910 In Fairfax CountySo, is 2059 Huntington Ave #910 the condo for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you searching for a 0-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria, Virginia? Are you trying to find an affordable residence in 22303 in Fairfax County? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? Can you afford $199,500? Is it actually worth $230,000 or $170,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $ on this new home? Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more from a extremely competent ace on Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "2059 Huntington Ave #910, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
$174,500 For Sale At 2241 Farrington Ave #304 In Fairfax CountyAll buyers have a list of wishes, wants and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the property seeker's prequalified spending limit. Compare this condo at 2241 Farrington Ave #304 to others in 22303 to understand what $150,000 can buy in this area. If you're thinking about your choices in 22303 in Alexandria and your property buying budget is about $150,000, you may want to talk to Nesbitt Realty about what's available in the Alexandria area. Continue reading "2241 Farrington Ave #304, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
2301 Farrington Ave #104 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Andrew P. is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22303 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condominium for you. Continue reading "The Most Important Feature When Putting Up $164,900 In Fairfax County?"
There are few people who know more than I about local condos listed for sale iclose to Huntington Station in Alexandria, Virginia at Farrington Place. 2241 Farrington Ave #101 in Farrington Place could be a great option if you're looking to spend less than $209,000. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On An Affordable Smaller 1-Bedroom Not Far From Huntington Metro Station In Fairfax County At Farrington Place"
Basic Secrets About Condos Listed At Midtown Alexandria Station
Smaller Condo For $249,900 in 22303Andrew Patton tells us at a price of $249,900, 2451 Midtown Ave #717, Alexandria VA is fascinating to take into account. But even so, consider that the average living area of homes in Fairfax County is 2,517. Continue reading "2451 Midtown Ave #717, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
Can You Invest in A 1 Bedroom Colonial In 22303 For $150,000?2305 Farrington Ave #301 is an interesting condo with a lot of potential. But it's not important to Andrew Patton that you buy this place, or any particular $155,000 1-bedroom dwelling in Fairfax County. It's more important to Andrew Patton that you do what's great for you. As a home buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down? Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement. Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is natural gas. Continue reading "2305 Farrington Ave #301, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
1 Bedroom in Farrington Place For $155,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re contemplating buying a new home such as 2241 Farrington Ave #204.
The Alexandria Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,570 sqft. Still, 2241 Farrington Ave #204 has 450 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $431 . But even so, 2241 Farrington Ave #204 is $344 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 2241 Farrington Ave #204 is 71 years old.
Unique Place $189,900 ※ Alexandria VA 22303There’s a wealth of information available for home hunters thinking of homes comparable to 2241 Farrington Ave #101 in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Elements About The 22303 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 37 years. 2241 Farrington Ave #101 is 71 years old.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $422 . However, 2241 Farrington Ave #101 is $422 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,139 sqft. But, 2241 Farrington Ave #101 has 450 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?